Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PRoblems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiz.. Tis stupid problem start last month..
Till now it still brothering me..
Haiz..
Wat do u feel when ur father say ur wushu instructor is a piece of shit??
Well, las saturday my father say my instructor is a piece of junk..
Dunno y he say tat.. He even use rudes words in front of me..
Like pahliah all those words i dunno wat it means..
Haiz..
If he is nt my dad i seriously will whack him..
My dad forbid me from learning pu dao..
Tats wat all my fren learning right now..
Their father come 2 fetch them after their wushu class..
But my father..
He forbid me fr learning..
Someone suggested me&my father 2 sit down in a roundtable & discuss nicely..
But i dun think it is useful..
Can someone plss tell me how 2 solve tis problem??

No comments: